Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just another Tuesday night..

I find myself sitting here in my apartment thinking about what lays ahead of me, what will I make of myself. I'm sure many people ask themselves this question, as they should. But is it unhealthy to over think the future?

I think it is. I find myself more often than not thinking about what might become of something rather than enjoying what is currently going on.

Life is going to throw many obstacles, changes, and challenges your way and there is nothing any one can do to prevent that. if you become too accustomed to planning and attempting to predict the future you might not be able to cope with such a ripple in the stream of life that has become so predictable, so planned.

I am going to strive to not worry as much, although that is easier said than done. I am still going to set goals but they should be reasonably obtainable, not highly out of sight. Life should flow freely, not planned. Planning too much may prevent one from experiencing and enjoying life's little surprises.

Take care,

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment