Monday, January 18, 2010

The beginning.

So with no direction and the never ending search for a career path growing more and more difficult I have decided to vent.. to blog. A bit about myself I am a student, studying who knows what at this moment. Transcript says in store for my next semester is French, Sign Language, English 300 and 302 Magic, Witchcraft and Religion, and fitness. We'll see how that goes. I have a strong passion for languages, and culture. I would love to be a reporter, or a medic, a translator, a psychiatrist, I'd love to do it all. First I have to settle on a major, at the moment I am thinking a double major in Communications and International Relations. Or Linguistics. This is going to be harder than I thought..

Well I that's it for now I have to call it a day I have a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment